Wednesday, October 24, 2012

asics project


video

I have been spending much of my free time lately working on an illustration project for Asics and the New York City Marathon. The fellows at Vitro (thanks KT, Schuyler, Paul and Mickey!) contacted me to illustrate the fastest American marathoner Ryan Hall and a number of different competitors. They then took the pieces and animated them, and this is part of a gigantic installation in the subway station at Columbus Circle. Above is a short clip of a couple of the “races.” I’m afraid my video does not do the final product justice, so get yourself up to Columbus Circle and look at it!

2 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

do you fall asleep at night thinking how cool you are?!? If I were you, I would! This is seriously cool!

esup said...

Katie! You are too nice to me!